SIF Moldova SA (SIF2) Company Profile
Type - SIF Moldova is a joint stock company, focused mainly on the Romanian market, operating as a closed financial investment company with main investments in equities, having a medium level of risk.
Legal framework - The company was set up in accordance with the provisions of Law 133/1996 for the conversion of the Private Property Funds into Financial Investment Companies and is classified as “non-UCITS”, with a diversified investment policy, certified by Romanian FSA with the Certificate no. 258/Dec. 14, 2005.
Purpose of activity:
- Assets under management as defined by FSA regulations;
- Other related activities, in compliance with legal regulations in force;
- According to the classification of activities in the national economy NACE Rev. 2, the activities performed by SIF Moldova are included in NACE Code 6499 “Other financial services not elsewhere classified”.
- Subscribed and paid-in share capital: 103.817.917,6 RON
- No. of shares: 1.038.179.176
- Nominal value: 0,1 RON/share
- Shareholding structure: 100% private
- free float: 100%
- Regulated market trading issued securities: Bucharest Stock Exchange, premium category, symbol SIF2
- Identification data:
- ISIN: ROSIFBACNOR0
- Bloomberg: BBGID BBG000BMN5F5
- Reuters: SIF2.BX
- Fiscal Code: 2816642
- Trade Register: J04/2400/1992
- Custodian: BRD-GSG
- Depository: Depozitarul Central SA